Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
EIX updated 1st target has been reached — $0.74 from dividend included in the gain –entry price lowered to 68.97 and is now stop loss for the rest of the position
EIX announced a cash dividend of 0.738 with an ex-date of Mar. 30, 2023
will be added as a trade gain once position is closed
EIX no longer active trade idea – correct?
Swing Trade Alert:
EIX dividend on the 30th?
S&P 500 INDEX support and resistance levels are annotated on the chart below. The short-term outlook remains bearish with the target in the 3800 support area.
A fundamental question … I noticed that MNST is headed for a 2:1 split on the 28th. I grabbed a little on a day trade and am up a couple of bucks today .. was thinking of holding overnight since it’s pushing UP at close. On a slightly longer term … do stocks generally tend to move up short-term after a split? Or could that go either way?
This one could be a winner short but also mid and long-term… if only for a swig trade then 103 stop is fine.. if for longer stop 98
Do you see BA outperforming the S&P? Recent break above 205 is NOT a strong enough positive move?
BA showing high relative strength compared to SPX last few weeks but we don’t know the outcome of the banking crisis… so things could change again quickly… I think it’s not yet resolved… banking sector is connected… “someone” lost money on SIVB and Credit Suisse — some other banks and we’ll see that soon…
SPX update odds for a retest of 3800 above 65% in my opinion
Will it take a +4100 or +4200 to be back in bullish territory again? I noted your 65%+ likelihood of revisiting 3800 . . .
Well, do you think BA is coming back now, too?
Just want to mention. NVDA hit the final target this morning on a gap-up. I was not in it, of course, and wouldn’t have been due to crazy market. But I will point out that I did make some profits on the NVDA run, watching it closely – even after the original trade plan failed. So, Kudos again for choosing good stock, Sinisa. We’ll have to patiently wait for more if/when this insane market settles again.
SPX: just bounce today, things around SIVB and other banks still not perfectly clear
Do you see NVDA as a possible day trade +242.25?
I’ll wait to see SPX’s direction — not optimistic until we see clear whats going on with “banks”
Understood. 3800 may NOT be the support we need – right?
Huuh..Yes really terrible news from SIVB … potential new “Lehman moment” will see..
SPX support levels update
Retest of 3900 zone likely, after that key defense line is at 3800
NVDA still good?
Hope so – I’m in right at entry on the second wave this morning.
NVDA officially expired will review this trade again
Swing Trade Alert:
whoooooo. missed entry by a hair. always feel I should have jumped in, but I’m sticking to the penny. it fell short by 20 cents. we’ll see where NVDA goes next week. Have a good weekend! Thank you for BA, Sinisa.
I re-entered BA near its ‘bottom’ at about 201.50, and its move up a bit since. Do you see hope for this position if the S&P does a real bounce or we get a new upwave?
SPX is showing signs of potential bounce/reversal which could be confirmed tomorrow so hold your BA position (with a stop at 203) as this rally has the potential to extend for a few more days and I will likely also send new ideas once SPX confirms short-term trend reversal…
BA is now back up to the original stop level. I’m inclined to assume that there should be some major resistance here – or consolidation – or both. Seems I should sell a portion of my position at the 215-215 level and wait for a pullback? OR do you think BA is on a wave to the original entry around 220?
stay with SPX momentum
SPX — supports are at 3900 and then more important at 3800. We should stay in cash mostly until we see signs of bounce — likely from 3900.
BA has started to pull up off the bottom … an indication of the bounce, or recovery for some stocks?
On the other hand, 3950 support is being tested for the second time … ? IF we don’t bounce – we may be headed for 3900 or 3800?